Good day Friday individuals! This week, just like the final week, and the one earlier than that, and the one earlier than that has been stuffed with the disappointing scent of eau de Manchinema. The implications of getting had 4 years of an administration hell-bent on raiding the coffers and obliterating the general public belief in our democracy are hurdles we should proceed to beat on the march towards progress. It’s what most Individuals want—even those that maintain voting in opposition to what they declare to need.
Listed below are a number of the tales you’ll have missed:
- Sinema baffles colleagues, angers voters, and then skips town. Primary time?
- Appeals court allows Biden admin to keep deporting families under Stephen Miller Title 42 policy
- Today marks DeJoy’s brilliant plan to slow down mail delivery—almost as good as removing mailboxes
- ‘The planet is at stake,’ Sanders says, as Manchin makes a stand for fossil fuels
- Every Republican voted for amendment from Sen. Tom Cotton cutting off assistance to Afghan refugees
- Yet another high school weighs whether trans students should have basic dignity and respect
And from the neighborhood: