1 For those who’ve already had COVID-19, viral antigens might persist in your physique that, when reactivated by a COVID-19 vaccine-induced immune response:
- Present safety towards COVID-19 variants
- Improve your threat of weight problems
- Trigger you to lose your sense of scent and style
- Set off irritation and injury in tissues the place the viral antigens exist
The immune response reactivated by the COVID-19 vaccine might set off irritation in tissues the place the viral antigens are current. Learn more.
2 The spike proteins on the SARS-CoV-2 virus injury endothelial cells by:
- Disrupting mitochondrial perform
When the S protein connected to the ACE2 receptor, it disrupted signaling to the mitochondria and induced injury and fragmentation. The alterations in mitochondrial perform had been confirmed as a part of the inhibition of ACE2 signaling within the lab. Learn more.
- Scratching the floor
- Growing the manufacturing of plaque
- Bettering vasodilation
3 Might 11, 2021, Sen. Rand Paul questioned Dr. Anthony Fauci on the NIAID’s funding of gain-of-function analysis on bat coronaviruses, a few of which was performed on the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV). Which of the next did The Nationwide Pulse uncover had quietly occurred in late March?
- The WIV admitted conducting gain-of-function analysis on the NIAID’s behalf
- The WIV deleted mentions of its collaboration with the NIAID/NIH and different American analysis companions from its web site
Shortly after Fauci’s testimony, the WIV deleted mentions of its collaboration with the NIAID/NIH and different American analysis companions from its web site. It additionally deleted descriptions of GoF on the SARS virus. Learn more.
- Fauci accepted blame for financing harmful gain-of-function analysis throughout the 2014-2017 moratorium on federal funding of such analysis
- The WIV publicly denied having ever performed gain-of-function analysis funded by the NIAID or NIH
4 Which of the next now seems to be one of many key causes for why COVID-19 vaccines are inflicting so many unwanted side effects and sure will trigger neurological and vascular issues sooner or later?
- The vaccines include a poisonous heavy steel adjuvant
- The spike protein acts as a sugar, triggering insulin resistance
- The spike protein acts as a poisonous prion
A key drawback with all of those gene-based COVID-19 vaccines is that the spike protein itself seems poisonous, and your physique is now a spike protein-producing manufacturing unit. Its inherent toxicity could also be as a consequence of it being a prion protein. In that case, we will count on these injections to trigger all method of prion illnesses, equivalent to Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Lou Gehrig’s illness (ALS). Learn more.
- The vaccines include an undisclosed nano monitoring gadget that causes irritation
5 NVIC doesn’t make vaccine use suggestions however, quite, encourages you to make:
- Uninformed well being care selections
- Selections that solely align with their beliefs
- Well being care decisions primarily based on media propaganda
- Educated selections with regards to your well being
NVIC doesn’t make vaccine use suggestions however, quite, helps the supply of all preventive well being care choices, and encourages you to make educated selections with regards to your well being. Learn more.
6 Which of the next components of SARS-CoV-2 is chargeable for the worst signs of COVID-19 and causes probably the most injury?
- The spike protein
The worst signs of COVID-19 are created by the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, and that’s the very factor gene-based COVID vaccines are instructing your physique to make. Learn more.
- The viral matrix
- The mRNA
- The PEG nanoliposome